NTPC Full Form: National Thermal Power Corporation, There are many people in the country, whose goal is to get a government job, due to which people keep getting information about many companies. Like it, NTPC is also a company, which is considered one of the famous companies. It is an important company, in which people work very hard to do the job. So if you do not know much about any such company and you want to know about it, what is the full form of NTPC here? | NTPC Full Form, Meaning in Hindi | Complete information is being provided.
- NTPC Full Form in English: National Thermal Power Corporation
- Category: Governmental » Firms & Organizations
- NTPC Full Form in Hindi: राष्ट्रीय ताप विद्युत निगम
- NTPC Full Form in Marathi: नॅशनल थर्मल पॉवर कॉर्पोरेशन
What is the full form of NTPC?
The full form of NTPC in English is NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION. It is a large public sector power generation company in India which deals with power generation. In May 2010, NTPC became the Maharatna Company of India and in the year 2016, NTPC was ranked 400th out of 2000 largest companies in the world.
Today NTPC has 19 coal-based and 7 gas-based stations, including a total of 50,750 MW joint venture. According to the joint venture, NTPC has 9 coal mining and 11 renewable energy projects. NTPC aims to generate a total of 1,28,000 MW of electricity by the year 2032. NTPC is also listed by the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). And NTPC conducts power generation as well as equipment manufacturing, power trading, renewable energy, and power distribution.
NTPC History And NTPC Full Form
- It was established in 1975 by the Government of India.
- It started work on its first thermal power project in Shaktinagar, Uttar Pradesh in 1976,
- Initially, the full name of NTPC was “National Thermal Power Corporation Private Limited”
- Which was renamed “National Thermal Power Corporation Limited” in 1983.
- It later acquired Feroze Gandhi Unchahar Thermal Power Station,
- By the end of 1994, with Uttar Pradesh State Power Generation Corporation of Uttar Pradesh, its installed capacity exceeded 15000 MW.
- In 1995, it took over the Orissa State Electricity Board to Talcher Thermal Power Station.
- And only a few years later, in the year 1997, the Government of India gave it the status of “Navratna”.
- On November 5, 2004, NTPC was listed on BSE and NSE with an IPO rate of Rs.
- Which had reached Rs. 75 in one day
- And it became INDIA’s largest 3 company in market capitalization at that time.
NTPC Full Form in Companies & Corporations
NTPC Meaning (Business)
Northwest Territories Power Corporation (NTPC) is the main generator and transmitter of Northwest Territories in Canada.
NTPC power generation capacity of: –
- The total power generation capacity including NTPC and its subsidiaries is about 64,880 MW.
- This production of electricity is obtained by mixing the electricity produced from the plant and subsidiaries of the company.
Educational Qualification for NTPC Recruitment
Junior clerk job typist
- For this, interested candidates should get 50% marks in the 12th class.
- For this, the aspirant should have good computer typing in Hindi and English.
Account clerk job typist
- For this, the interested candidate is required to get 50% marks in the 12th class.
- For this, it is very important for the aspirant to have computer typing in Hindi and English.
Ntpc Human resources under: –
- Human resource has also been included in the important objectives of the company under the future objective of this Maharatna.
- About twenty thousand employees are currently employed under this venture.
- Four pillars have been placed by the company under the Human Resource Vision: –
- Building efficiency,
- Commitment building,
- Culture building
- System building
FAQ’S About NTPC Full Form
Ans. Current Events of National and International Importance (Current Affairs), Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World,
Ans. NTPC stands out as one of the six worst-performing stocks on the Nifty 50 Index on a YTD/1Y/3Y basis. The stock is down 14% YTD, trading at 0.8x FY22e PB (closest to its lowest range in ten years), 7x one year forward PE, and 5.5% dividend yield.
Ans. Practice, Practice, and Practice: Before going for the exam candidate must practice every topic. Solve previous year papers and try to learn the pattern of questions asked. Practice will increase your speed and accuracy. Without wasting time practice, practice, and practice.
Ans. What Is NTPC’s Net Debt? You can click the graphic below for the historical numbers, but it shows that as of September 2020 NTPC had ₹1.96t of debt, an increase on ₹1.68t, over one year. However, because it has a cash reserve of ₹215.0b, its net debt is less, at about ₹1.75t.
Ans. With 24 coal-based power stations, NTPC is the largest thermal power generating company in the country. The company has a coal-based installed capacity of 46,410 MW.