NCB Full Form: Narcotics Control Bureau As you all know that the Government of India has created different groups for all things, which have different objectives. In this article, we will give you information about such an intelligence agency, the sole purpose of this company is to stop and eliminate drug trafficking and illegal substances, in this article we will give you information about NCB, what is NCB, NCB ka full form in Hindi, etc.
- Category: Governmental
- NCB Full Form in Hindi: नारकोटिक्स कंट्रोल ब्यूरो
- NCB Full Form in English: Narcotics Control Bureau
What is NCB?
Narcotics Control Bureau ie NCB is an intelligence agency of India, its main function is to stop illegal drug smuggling happening in the country.
It can also be understood in such a way that the aim of the Narcotics Control Bureau ie NCB is to fight and prevent drug trafficking and illicit substance abuse happening in the country.
The Director-General of Narcotics Control Bureau i.e. NCB is an officer of the Indian POLICE Service (IPS) or the Indian Revenue Service (IRS). Like IB it is also a bureau.
Their main task is to stop any kind of illegal drug smuggling happening in any region across the country, they also work to develop relations with international agencies.
These are a type of intelligence institute that play an important role in protecting the entire country from drug poisoning.
Establishment of NCB:
The work of NCB established in 1986 is to maintain and train law and order. It also assists officers along with assisting Border Security Forces. Officers in this organization are taken from direct feeder grade or Indian Revenue Service, Indian Police Service. Or officers of Paramilitary Forces are elected. It is directly related to the Ministry of Home Affairs which is responsible for the operation of ‘The Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Act, 1985’. The NCB deals with the import and export of drugs or drugs originating in the country, along with the Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and PIT 1988 Act, the NCB works under all these Acts and also outlines all these Acts.
Headquarters of NCB
The Narcotics Control Bureau ie NCB is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Apart from this, it is organized by field units and office zones which are located in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Indore, Bengaluru, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Patna, Jammu, and Jodhpur.
Functions of NCB-(NCB Full Form)
The main objective of the formation of NCB (Narcotics control bureau) is to stop all-India drug trafficking in the country, to stop the drug trade. Apart from this, the Narcotics control bureau carries out the task of collecting customs, CBI investigation, working with and assisting the Central Economic Intelligence Bureau and other intelligence agencies. This border protection also serves as GST duty / central duty on central products. NCB is tasked to keep all intelligence work and laws at the state level and at the national level properly functioning.
The process of electing officers in this organization is done through direct recruitment. Officers are selected from the Indian Police Service, the Indian Revenue Service, or paramilitary forces to recruit from other types of organizations.
NCB Charter (NCB Full Form)
- To coordinate the functions of officers, State Government, and similar officers under the Customs Act, 1962, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, etc.
- Execution of responsibility in relation to retaliation against illegal traffic under various international conventions
- Foreign countries and other international countries in coordination and universal action against illicit traffic in narcotics and psychotropic substances
- Assisting the concerned officers in organizations
- To coordinate the actions taken against drug abuse by various ministries like the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Welfare, etc.
What does NCB do in India?
The NCB performs various functions as per its charter, some of which are given below;
- Coordinate the work of various central and state agencies engaged in drug law enforcement
- Helps states in their drug law enforcement efforts
- Collects and disseminates intelligence
- Analyzes seizure data, studies trends, and modulus operations
- Prepares National Drug Enforcement Statistics
- Develops relationships with international agencies such as INCB, INTERPOL, UNDCP, etc.
- On this blog, you will read the complete information about what is NCB and about Narcotics Control Bureau in Hindi, which will answer all the questions related to your NCB.
The CBI investigation in Sushant Singh Rajput’s case, the Narcotics Control Bureau, which was investigating the drug angle (Marijuana) in the case, had taken major action. The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) questioned actress Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor and Sarah Ali Khan and Padukone manager Karishma Prakash, who spent more than five hours on Saturday as part of a “drug nexus” investigation in Bollywood Work done.
FAQ’S About NCB Full Form
Q . What is NCB and CBI?
Ans: NCB is the central agency that helps in combatting Drug Trafficking and abuse in India whereas CBI is the investigating agency investigating cases on corruption and crime & the Directorate of Enforcement (ED) is a law enforcement agency responsible for eliminating the illicit use of drugs and narcotics.
Q . How powerful is NCB India?
Ans: The Narcotics Control Bureau (abbr. … Established in 1986, it is responsible for coordination with the Indian state governments and other central departments, implementation of India’s international obligations with regard to drug trafficking, and assisting international and foreign drug law enforcement agencies.
Q. What is NCB protection? (NCB ka Full Form)
Ans: The NCB Protector protects Your Earned No claim Bonus, in the event of an Own Damage claim made. for Partial Loss including claims for Windshield glass, Total Loss, and Theft of vehicle/ accessories. 3. The No Claim Bonus will not get impacted for the first 2 claims preferred during the course of this policy. per year.
Q. How can I join NCB?
Ans: NCB Recruitment 2021 Apply Offline Steps
Firstly, click on the NCB Recruitment 2021 Application Form provided below. Download and take a printout of it. Fill in all necessary details asked in Narcotics Junior Junior Intelligence Officer (NCB) Application Form.