BPO Full Form: Business Process Outsourcing, What is BPO full form and meaning? And what is its Hindi meaning? We will know about it today. If you want to do JOB in BPO industry, for this you need to know about it like, what kind of industry it is.
- BPO Full Form in English: Business Process Outsourcing
- Category: Business » Business Operations
- BPO Full Form in Hindi: बिजनेस प्रोसेस आउटसोर्सिंग
- BPO Full Form in Marathi: व्यवसाय प्रक्रिया आउटसोर्सिंग
What work has to be done in it and what roles are given in it etc. Talking about the present, candidates are eager to do a job in this industry. This field is seen as both a part-time and full-time job.
What is the full form of BPO?
The full form of BPO is “Business Process Outsourcing”.
BPO ie Business Process Outsourcing is a process of business practice where an organization hires another company to carry out its task. Apart from this basic business of a company, and in addition to this core business, any additional work that is needed by that company.
But if he is not a part of that company, in such a situation, the company hands over this extra work to some other company, where does the BPO go through all this process.
What is a BPO?
Let’s talk about Vodafone Company, Vodafone is a Multinational Telecommunication Company. Whose core business is to provide mobile network service to its customer so that customer calling, SMS, etc.
To avail the service, but it is also necessary to provide facilities to your customer like other services like troubleshooting any problems related to the mobile network, giving information about mobile data, how to create IT infrastructure, etc. and hence Vodafone for customer service Have hired another company.
Those who have special knowledge in this work and giving similar service is their job. This saves time, does not require additional employees, and gives the company time to focus more on the core business it has.
Type of BPO:
According to the work and the BPO system is divided into 3 ways and now almost all companies work in this manner.
- Offshore Outsourcing: The company of one country assigns its services to the company of another country, contracts with the company of another country, this process is called Offshore Outsourcing.
- Onshore Outsourcing: A company entrusts the task of providing its services to another company, in which both companies are from the same country. This process is called Onshore Outsourcing and Domestic (Domestic / Domestic) Outsourcing.
- Nearshore Outsourcing: A company assigns its services to a local company in its vicinity, this process is called Nearshore Outsourcing.
Career In BPO (BPO Full Form)
If you want to do a job in the field of BPO, then it is very important for you to first decide whether you are looking at it as a long term career or in short term you should see it as a long term career only when you have someone else There should be no professional degree and chances of getting work in any other field are very less.
But if your field is different like engineering, marketing, management, etc. So it would be better to see it as a short-term career because the experience of this field will not be counted in your main field.
Somewhere all the candidates do jobs in this field due to financial constraints or for extra income and because of not getting jobs in their fields. Recently, due to the coronavirus lockdown, the BPO companies and their jobs have had a lot of impacts, in this time people are facing a problem in getting the job.
Benefits of BPO Companies
- Increase Sales & Productivity: BPO enables companies to focus on their core business areas.
- It helps in saving time and helps in accelerating other projects and assisting its customer. Here expert people do the work efficiently due to which productivity is improved.
- Reduce Costs: Which companies will not like to reduce their investment, the BPO system does the important job of reducing business costs. BPO not only reduces the cost but also helps in increasing productivity and increasing revenue. Due to outsourcing, the company gets better services at lower rates, which gives them the advantage of better market position as well as a competitive advantage.
- System Utilization: BPO enables maximum utilization of limited resources. Outsourcing helps in checking the new labor and reclaiming the resources. This increases productivity and reduces business costs.
The disadvantage of BPO Job
- Communication Problems: In BPO, there is often a possibility of communication problems between customers and customer care agents. As the customer says something else and the seller/employee hears something different due to which there is a possibility of misunderstanding. Many times customers also use abusive language.
- Job Timing: In this BPO Job, no time off work is fixed. Employees also have to go on duty at night, especially when they are on a job in an international company, then there is a possibility of health problems due to changing times.
What is the difference between BPO and Call Center?
Many people believe that BPO and call center are same and both work process is same but the truth is that call center is a part of BPO in a way but both of them are completely the same. There is no and their work processes also vary to some extent.
- BPO can be done both online and offline, so the call center is only online.
- The call center involves only calling and picking up calls, then mails, meetings, printing, documents, call, etc. in BPO. Are involved.
- BPO works like a system that aims to increase the productivity of your business while being a part of BPO, the call center involves helping your customer and promoting the product.
- To get a job in BPO, computer information and good English information are mandatory, so it is necessary to have basic computer information and communication skills in the call center. (Note: Jobs in Hindi and other languages are available in Domestic BPO and call center.)
- BPO has different departments like IT, finance, billing, etc. But in the call center, there is only a calling department.
FAQ’S About BPO Full Form
Ans. Call centers are also called BPOs. Whose full form is ‘business process outsourcing. Call centers are of two types.
Ans. BPO Ka Full Form is “Business Process Outsourcing”. In a BPO, if a company is contracted outside the country, it is called Offshore Outsourcing and if it is contracted with a company from a neighboring country, it is called Nearshore Outsourcing.
Ans. Telemarketing is a method used to inform potential customers of new products and services provided by a direct marketing company. They are offered by call center companies at cheaper rates.
Ans. Business Process Outsourcing
BPO stands for Business Process Outsourcing. … Front office outsourcing: Here the job is front office service-oriented. The nature of the job is to provide customer-related services and contact center services and inquiries. This is a voice-based BPO category.
Ans. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is one of the fastest-growing sectors. … The work environment in the BPO sector is excellent and comes with good wages. The in-house personality development training, voice and accent training and six-sigma programs help the employees in the future too.